So you want the pain to all go away? End the tears rolling down your face, cut everyone away from you, just to stop it all, make it all end. Yes, the pain will end for you, but what about your loved ones? What about the split second moment of when your parents or siblings walk into your room reminding you that dinner is ready, but instead they see their dead child infront of their eyes. The pain you had… Will now have moved onto your parents. Their world will become so dark, they will blame themselves every single day. ‘Was it something I did?’ ‘Was it something I did?’ They’ll try to think it was all just a nightmare and they are going to wake up from this dream and you will be alive. They won’t give up, they will try anything to not accept the truth. So after killing yourself, and after your parents discovering your body, what will they have to do next? Who’s going to ring the school saying a student has killed them self? Who’s going to tell your best friends that you have taken your own life? Who’s going to arrange the funeral? Who’s going to have to walk past your room everyday, and just getting that sudden chill? Just because the pain shall end for you, does not mean the pain will just automatically end for everyone. Everyone will remember you. People who didn’t even have a conversation with you, will remember you. ‘The kid that killed them self’. People on Facebook who have never even typed one word to you, will remember you. Everyone would feel guilty, an entire wave of shame will come upon them. People will cry, cry so, so hard. They will also start to question their existence, their life. Your family will break apart, loved ones can sometimes turn on each other. They have so much anger that they should have done something before you made up your mind, that they will start to throw that anger on the ones closest to them. Is the reason you want to kill yourself really worth it? Do you think that nobody will care, your death will just quietly slip the town news and everyone will easily ignore it? Do you think that you will be single forever and there’s no point for life anymore? Let me tell you, that there is at someone right now, who likes you a lot more then a friend. Someone who is willing to care for you, love you, make you smile. Someone is thinking about you right now. Killing yourself means that you would never know. You would never know that someone out there really did like you, and had a lot of feelings for you. Who’s going to pick out the song they play at your funeral? Your friends and family will hear that song, and from that very moment, whenever they hear that same tune, you will come to their mind. All your memories, your face, your eyes, your smile, everything. You’re young, you have so much ahead of you. Yes, at times life does get so hard you just want to crawl up into a ball and wish you could just fade away. But you can pull through that, you can pull through anything. We have all been there, sitting at the end of our bed, our eyes becoming so tired from the tears and just so many thoughts running through your mind. And the only solution to fix it all is suicide. But that isn’t the solution. Call the hotline in Australia: 13 11 14. Talk to a trusted adult, get counseling, get anything that doesn’t involve taking your own life. Because there are so many people that care for you, even though you cannot see it. There are so many people that love you, even though they may never say it. You’d want to be proud and look back at how difficult your life was and just think ‘wow, I really pulled through that one’. So please, do not pass your pain onto your loved ones. Suicide: a permeant solution to a temporary problem. Temporary, meaning you can stand over the problem. I know it’s not going to be all easy and ‘la la im happy now :)’, because we all fucking know that is bullshit. But please, just try to get through whatever is making you feel this way. Do not run away from it, do not let people achieve what they set out to do. If people have been bullying you, either cyber, verbal or physical, you know what? Fuck them. Because they are the ones who are going to end up with karma. Karma so hard. If anyone has sent you hate on anonymous, they will always live with that guilt. I am proud to say I have never sent anonymous hate and I never, ever plan to. But to the people who have, whenever they read this or say it too. They’ll get this squirmy feeling, as though at least somebody knows they’re lying. People who have nothing better to do with their lives then attack innocent people, are going to end up nowhere. Because by the end of the day it all comes down to jealousy. So just smile, walk away and say fuck you. You’re better then anybody who makes you come to this breaking point of wanting to take your own life. You don’t even know me, but I love you so much. Chin up, you’re beautiful!
Here’s 10 reasons why you shouldn’t commit suicide:
1. Suicide would stamp “The End” on your life on Earth, and your life story would always be a tragedy. Your story could never have a happy ending. But if you hang in here and keep trying, you will be able to live happily ever after.
2. Murdering yourself to get out of a bad situation would not be fair to you. Why let someone who has already made things difficult for you cost you your life? Fight like a gladiator! Make wise decisions that will improve your situation and act on them!
3. Suicide won’t work if your goal is to make people feel sorry for you. It’s a little weird, but the fact is: They mostly get mad! They say: “If he would have just told us, we could have helped him!” “What right did she have to do that to us?!” They get mad, or it may make them think they were right in hurting you. For example, if it was a broken relationship, the one remaining alive often says: “I got away from him just in time.” Or, “She was worse off than I thought.”
4. Suicide would put a black mark on your family tree that every family member would always have to live with. Twenty-five years from now, someone would be saying, “Your Aunt Gerty took her own life, rest her poor soul. Just pray that it’s not genetic.”
5. Suicide would prove to some folks that you had mental problems. People would say, “That guy/girl turned out to be totally bananas.” You wouldn’t want that to be what people think when they remember you, right?
6. Killing yourself would not be fair to people with terminal diseases who are pleading to live. You don’t want to needlessly destroy your life while they’re begging to live theirs.
7. Killing yourself would not be fair to people with diseased eyes, hearts, kidneys and livers who are waiting for transplants to save their lives or their sight. It’s unjust for you to kill yourself and waste your perfectly good organs. (By the time bodies are found, organs have often been without blood flow too long to be transplantable.)
8. Killing yourself after you weren’t aborted before birth seems like a slap in the face of fate. Since millions of people are aborted before they are born, don’t you think there was a reason why you made it through the womb? Does it make sense to abort yourself now?
9. Suicide would leave your friends and family members helpless. All they’d be able to do is cry, go to the funeral and cry, visit you in the graveyard and cry, sit alone by the Christmas tree and cry. You’re too much of a caring person to do that to them.
10. You shouldn’t kill yourself because you must make a difference on this planet before you exit it. God created you on purpose, and He has a unique purpose for your life. Find that mission, and you’ll be so excited, so busy, and so fulfilled that suicide will be the last thing on earth you’d consider.
I would just like to say that I did not write this myself. Someone else had granted me permission to use this alsong as I credited her, but I believe someone now has her url.
Any of you who are thinking about suicide, even just the incy winsiest bit, message me, please. Off anonymous, and I will reply back to you privately. I will try the best I can, and I’ll be there to support you 100%.
I love you all and you are all beautiful/handsome, amazing people who deserve everything you wish for. Please try not to think like that. I know what it’s like to think like that, and I know it’s not good, but when you have people there for you it helps, it really does.